We are a small independent local charity and we rely on donations to help us deliver our services.
You can donate to Citizens Advice North Herts by clicking here. You can also download a Gift Aid Declaration to boost your donation.
If you’d like to support us in other ways such as providing goods/services in kind then please email Rosie Waters firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should I Fundraise for Citizens Advice North Hertfordshire?
We are an independent, trusted charity who help people solve problems where no other help is available locally. People come to us with a range of issues ranging from money problems to relationships, employment, homelessness and more.
Many people who come to us have a disability, long-term health condition or mental health problem. The issues they bring to us are often urgent, confusing and distressing.
Nearly half the issues we deal with involve financial crises. Whether it’s guiding someone through the maze of benefits, tax credits or universal credit, or helping someone manage their debt – we are there to help.
More people need us than we can currently serve. Your support will enable us help more people who need us, now and in years to come.
The impact we have:
- Last year we helped over 5,000 people, in years to come we want to help more
- We gained £6million of ‘income’ for our clients in the form of benefits identified and secured and debts written off for people in vulnerable circumstances.
- 7 out of 10 people who came to us told us they felt less stressed, depressed or anxious as a result of our help
- 79% of clients surveyed told us that they feel an increased sense of self worth as a result of the work we have done for, and with them.
- 1 in 2 people told us they felt their physical health had improved
- 3 in 5 told us they found it easier to manage day to day.
The following downloadable documents are designed to help you with your fundraising efforts.